Wide range of experience in the interactive design/development cycle and strong proficiencies in interactive design tools to provide solutions to varying client needs. Motion graphics, Actionscript, and 3D modeling and animation are specialties amongst my skill set.
Motion graphics, animation, programming. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Cinema 4D, HTML, CSS, and Actionscript 3.
Corbett Accel Healthcare Group (CAHG) - New York, New York
December 2006 - March 2011
Ensure timely delivery of project assets for multiple facets of pharmaceutical brand marketing.
- Collaborate with creative brand teams to provide interactive needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Create web, video, and Tablet PC solutions for use in pharmaceutical digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: banner ads, convention video panel animations, and interactive marketing tools.
RuConcept - New York, New York
June 2006 - October 2010
Freelance Flash/Web Designer
Provide web design services on a per-project basis to aid project completion.
Utilize HTML, CSS, Actionscript coding, and Flash animation to transition layouts designed by RuConcept to dynamic, fully-functional websites, including RuConcept's website
Chameleon Sound Design
The Cybernet Place - Long Beach, New York
June 2004 - December 2006
Provide ongoing Internet design services for a wide range of clients.
- Create site layouts based on client specifications and needs.
- Compose complete websites utilizing HTML, CSS, and Flash, when applicable.
- Integrate website designs with dynamic back-end systems.
- Utilizing Flash, create site intros and/or develop unique experiences.
Clique Entertaiment (Las Vegas)
October 2003 - February 2004
- Animated e-invites for Clique's mailing list for celebrity-hosted parties and events in Las Vegas. Responsible for animation style and timing based on given criteria from start to finish.
Briarcliffe College, Bethpage, New York
B.F.A. Graphic Design, May 2004
Dean's List: Fall 2000, Spring 2001, Fall 2002, Spring 2003, and Spring 2004 Semesters